Admission Closed: 2022-24
For more details call on 9311-446-232 or email at [email protected]
Admission for the next session will commence soon
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognised Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provided their aggregate marks up to the final year must be 50% or above), subject to meeting eligibility criteria and submitting proof.
The Institute considers CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT/ CMAT/ATMA scores for admission to its PGDM (Mass Communication) program. Based on merit, candidates who qualify on various parameters (CAT/ MAT etc. scores, graduation scores) will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview to be held at AIMC Campus and possibly other cities in India.
The admissions are based on the following parameters
- Previous academic performance – Candidates’ academic performance at undergraduate level, 12th and 10th levels will be reckoned for consideration for admission.
- Common Entrance Test (CET)- – The score of common entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA etc is considered as per weightage assigned in the following table.
- Group discussion – The group discussion is generally held for about 25 minutes in which a maximum of 10 candidates participate in each group and interact with each other on a given topic. The candidates are evaluated by a panel on their initiative, logical content, group behaviour, communication etc.
- Personal interview – It is a one to one interview between the candidate and a panel for about 10-15 minutes in which a candidate is evaluated on his personality, communication ability, functional knowledge, general awareness, orientation for management course, etc.
During personal interview candidate may be asked about his/her background, strengths and weaknesses, career objectives, reasons for joining PGDM course, subjects studied at undergraduate level, current affairs related to business and industry etc.
Aspiring candidates are required to submit the online application by the stipulated date. The form must be carefully screened for superior academic performance and extra-curricular accomplishments of the candidates. Candidates are required to submit all the documents mentioned in the application form.
After careful evaluation on the aforesaid parameters, the Admission Committee prepares a list of short-listed candidates to be offered admission.
- The Institute offers merit-based scholarships to the students of the PGDM program.
- Some merits cum means scholarships are also available for all two programs (Contact admissions office for details and terms & conditions). (Note: not applicable to students under PIO / GQ / FN category and SAARC Nations)